Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, my name is Joel and welcome to my blog.  I've decided to start my own blog because I have numerous interests and I wanted an outlet to share my views, ideas, knowledge, and opinions with others.  Most of my blogs will be sports related.  I am in several fantasy baseball leagues and I work a lot in fine tuning league rules.  I do some fantasy football as well.  I love baseball, football, college basketball, & golf.  I am a fan of the Kansas City Royals, the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Kansas Jayhawks.  While most of my posts will be fantasy baseball related, there will posts pertaining to sports in general, and these teams specifically. 

I also love movies, television, and books.  It is quite probable that I will post thoughts on these topics more than occasionally as well.  If you ever have any feedback, feel free to to comment.  I am open to discussions on any topics I post. 

I promise also to avoid rumor mongering.  While I will be vocal about my opinions, I will try to make sure I distinguish between fact, rumor, and opinion as the situation calls for it.  I won't post every single day, but I will make an effort to write something 3 or 4 times a week, especially over the next few weeks as I consider March the best sports month of the year.  Look for a lot of baseball, fantasy and real, over the next month, as well as some NCAA basketball as we get into March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment